Andrea is a talented multitasking musician and since when he was very young, he has been trying to connect his classical education together with more modern and experimental experiences. He graduated at the Conservatory “F. Venezze” in Rovigo, Italy: piano in 1996 with Maestro Paolo Ballarin and violin in 1997 with Maestro Vinicio Capriotti. He also studied:
- Hamony and composition with Marina Malavasi and Giorgio Pressato
- Chamber music with Maurizio Deoriti, Luca Simoncini and Marco Rogliano
- Quartett and Strings Ensemble with Luca Paccagnella
He studied orchestra conducting with important conductors among the others: Gianfranco Masini, Piero Bellugi, Angelo Faja, Maurizio Arena, Donato Renzetti, Antonio Tappero Merlo and Paolo Ballarin.
He performed in many Italian famous theaters (Rovigo, Padua, Treviso, Modena, Ferrara, Bologna, Milan ) as a pianist as well as a violinist. He often accompanied opera singers. He participated and was awarded in several musical contests. He composed, arranged and conducted operas for theatrical and ballet shows and he is also been appointed as artistic and musical supervisor of several Festivals.
Andrea is the Associate Professor of Music Informatics at the Date Conservatory of Music Venezze in Rovigo. He is also violine and piano teacher in his private studio.
- Star Woids – documentary – 2001
- Losing Grace – film – 2001
- Marisa Romanov – short – (premiered at the Venice Film Festival in 2001 and was presented at the Berlin Film Festival by Paramount Pictures)
- I’m male – short – 2002
- Letters to Lauren – video short – 2003
- Blinky and Wonderfly” – pilot, Disney Entertainment – 2004
- The significant other – film, open titles – 2008
- Viva! Saint Agrippina! – documentary – 2010
- Living with Frankenstein – TV series – 2012
- Marisa Romanov – TV series – 2015
- PetersonPark– film – 2016
- Path of Redemption – film – 2016
Since 2002 he has worked for Ducati Sistemi SLR to develop an innovative device commissioned by the Italian University and Science Research Department to be installed in museums and archaeological sites. He composed music for the audio-visual guides of:
- Certosa of San Martino (Naples) – from 2002 to 2005
- Pompeii archaeological site – from 2002 to 2005
- the Natural Museum in Florence – from 2002 to 2005
- Opening music for the exhibition “Virtual Rome” by the Trajan’s Market in the archaeological site of the Imperial Forums in Rome – 2005
- Contents and score for a guide about Rome and the Coliseum, which will be released in DVD – 2006
- Music for the audio-visual guides of the Imperial Forums and Palatine Hill in the Central Archeological Area in Rome – 2007
In 1999 he realized the pre-production of Three Tenors Christmas Concert in Vienna (Josè Carreras, Placido Domingo and Luciano Pavarotti) for Sony International. In 2005 he arranged Christmas concerts to be performed in the Holy Land by other famous opera singers (such as Tenor Josè Carreras) together with the Orchestra of the Toscanini Foundation of Parma and organized by Sony International. Some of his original arrangements for symphonic orchestra (also conducted in concert):
- Ennio Morricone Medley (Once upon a time in the west, Once upon a time in America, New Cinema Paradise, Mission, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The Legend of 1900, and many others…)
- “The Gladiator” medley, by Hans Zimmer
- “The Last of the Mohicans” medley, by Trevor Jones and Randy Edelman
- ”Braveheart” medley, by James Horner
…and many more, on request he can send the complete list.
He is the musical and artistic supervisor of “New Art Symphonic Orchestra”, both meant to be connected beetween the most classical background and today’s techniques of composition, especially in the movie score repertoire. He would like to put the musical contents in the frame of the highest formal transcription, without losing the historical references and making the audience enjoy the emotional message of music. His goal is to walk an ideal path through time to convey in the present an invitation to a listening experience which comes from the past and leads us to the future. From 2005 to 2009 Artistic Director of music season of Anguillara Veneta (PD, Italy) From 2008 to 2011 Artistic Director of music season of Monselice (PD, Italy) From 2013 to 2014 Artistic Director of music season of Conselve (PD, Italy) Fom 2013 to 2016 Artistic Director of music season of Monselice (PD, Italy) From 2005 to 2009 Artistic Director of music season of Anguillara Veneta (PD, Italy) From 2008 to 2011 Artistic Director of music season of Monselice (PD, Italy) From 2013 to 2014 Artistic Director of music season of Conselve (PD, Italy) Fom 2013 to 2016 Artistic Director of music season of Monselice (PD, Italy)